daily winetest generation

Paul Millar paul at astro.gla.ac.uk
Mon Jan 9 17:33:32 CST 2006

On Monday 09 Jan 2006 21:50, Rolf Kalbermatter wrote:
> Paul Millar wrote:
> > The problem above (at the beginning of this year) was with a
> > missing GUID in the compiler, which is now fixed.
> Could you tell me what GUID it was.

Certainly, it was IID_IHttpNegotiate2, as defined by:

> I'm currently in the process of trying
> to get compilation of DLLs working again with MSVC and the winapi tools and
> noticed a specific issue with GUIDs. Maybe I can learn a bit here.

If it helps any, I've tied together the current set of patches against MinGW's
w32api.  They are available from here:

(BTW, Hans maintains RPMs of modified MinGW here:

> For instance the GUIDs IID_IAVIStreaming and CLSID_AVIFile used in
> avifil32.dll are put by wine in the uuid.lib/dll file but the two MS SDKs I
> tried do not seem to provide these exports in either uuid.lib nor
> vfw32.lib(avifil32.dll).

Sorry, can't help you with SDKs.  Both are defined in avifil32.def in MinGW's
w32api v3.3.