RESEND: winecfg: Added "Use PRIMARY selection" option

Alexandre Julliard julliard at winehq.org
Tue Jan 10 16:39:48 CST 2006

Phil Krylov <phil at newstar.rinet.ru> writes:

> Initially I did it that way, but:
>
> 1) The X11 option page is named "Graphics", and clipboard is not
> graphics ;)

DXGrab is not really graphics either... maybe the page should be named
"windowing" or something along those lines.

> 2) There's no free space on the Graphics page. Should I make it (and the
> whole winecfg window) larger?

There's a lot of text in there that could be moved somewhere else,
like a tooltip or an online help. Also the screen depth option should
probably be removed, it's quite useless.

--
Alexandre Julliard
julliard at winehq.org