Need help to fix a failing test

Kai Blin blin at
Tue Jan 10 17:57:12 CST 2006

Hi folks,

As far as I can see, secur32 tests are failing on all windows platforms
right now. (

Now, this seems to be due to the following:
main.c:475: Test failed: cbMaxToken for NTLM is 1904, not 12000.

I'm pretty sure that I got the 12000 from my win2k system when I
compiled the test code there using the platform sdk that was current
this july. Now, I have no clue where the 1904 comes from, but if windows
really uses a cbMaxToken of 1904, I need to fix that in my code (I
couldn't use the 12000 I thought I had to implement before due to
implementation restrictions. I can easily work with 1904, if those are

Still, I'm sure I didn't pull the 12000 out of my sleeve. Could I ask
someone who runs msvc and a platform sdk to build the secur32 tests, run
them on any windows box and send the results to me?

Thanks in advance,

Kai Blin, (blin at gmx dot net)
Are you mentally here at Pizza Hut??