Please read: Wine(HQ) needs a reorganization (AppDB, Bugzilla, etc.)

Joseph Garvin k04jg02 at kzoo.edu
Wed Jan 11 11:20:17 CST 2006

I actually prefer forums because there's less of a barrier to get
started. I can continue working through my browser, and I don't have to
setup a message filter.

Even if there's not a forum where developers participate, but just a
forum on winehq for users to help each other, I think that would be much
better than no forum. More users have experience with forums than
mailing lists, so it's much more likely they'll sign up.