pch support

Peter Åstrand astrand at cendio.se
Thu Jan 12 06:44:07 CST 2006

On Thu, 12 Jan 2006, Rolf Kalbermatter wrote:

> I've had issues with header changes with MSVC precompiled headers too.
> Sometimes the only solution is to disable precompiled headers and delete
> the pch file. For fairness I have to say that I'm still using MSVC 6 so
> there is a good chance that more recent MSVC systems have better dependency
> tracking in precompiled headers.

Disabling precompiled headers is the first thing I do when starting a new
project. We are using Visual C++ 2003/7.1, which often fails if you are
building from a network share (this is more or less unsupported though,

Peter Åstrand		ThinLinc Chief Developer
Cendio			www.cendio.se
Teknikringen 3
583 30 Linköping        Phone: +46-13-21 46 00