Symbol fonts bug

David Moore davidm at sjsoft.com
Thu Jan 12 03:54:13 CST 2006

Hi,

I submitted a patch (attached) on the 15th of December.  Without my
patch, Solar Fire is broken on Wine, as it can't display its symbol font
(codepage 42) correctly.  As far as I can tell, according to this
documentation:
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/intl/unicode_2bj9.asp,
my patch does the right thing in freetype.c to make sure UTF7, UTF8 and
Symbol fonts will be displayed properly after going through the affected
function call.

My patch has not been included yet.  I was wondering whether this had
anything to do with the format of the patch, the coding style or
something else I can fix to get the patch included.  This patch is very
important to me, so I'm happy to take suggestions to fix it if necessary.

thanks,
David Moore