shell32: Add the right SHFileOperation flags to fix some failing test on windows

Mike McCormack mike at codeweavers.com
Mon Jan 16 00:01:29 CST 2006

James Hawkins wrote:

> Changelog:
> * Add the right SHFileOperation flags to fix some failing tests on windows.
> * Add a newline to the end of the file to avoid a warning.
>
>  dlls/shell32/tests/shlfileop.c |    5 +++--

This causes a number of MessageBoxes to appear during the tests for me:

"OverWrite File testdir2\test1.txt?"
"OverWrite File testdir2\test2.txt?"
"OverWrite File testdir2\test3.txt?"
"OverWrite File testdir2\a.txt?"
"OverWrite File testdir2\b.txt?"
"OverWrite File testdir2\test4.txt\a.txt?"
"OverWrite File testdir2\test1.txt?"
"OverWrite File testdir2\test4.txt\a.txt?"
"OverWrite File testdir2\a.txt?"

Answering OK to each one lets the tests pass, but I don't think we want
these tests to be interactive.

Mike