winspool: What can I do to get my Patches into CVS?
wine.dev at web.de
Mon Jan 16 17:36:13 CST 2006
What can I do to get my Patches into CVS?
- winspool/tests: filter more results
- kernel/tests: report only 99 failures on WinNT 3.51
- Add Function "validate_envW" to validate the user-supplied
Printing Environment (respect "Windows Version" - Setting)
- Change GetPrinterDriverDirectoryW on top of "validate_envW"
to Report the same Path as NT does
- 2 Tests are now working in Wine
Synced to current git-version with suggestions from Alexandre:
Do not compare every allowed Value, use a loop
Do not check for "Windows 4.0"-Only on Win9x.
- winspool: added a comment how to add printers from /etc/printcap to
wine (registry section: "PPD Files")
updated after comments from Huw
- winspool: updated some traces for bug 4268
(when loading the System-Printers)
By By ...
More information about the wine-devel