winspool: What can I do to get my Patches into CVS?

Detlef Riekenberg wine.dev at web.de
Mon Jan 16 17:36:13 CST 2006

Hi.
What can I do to get my Patches into CVS?

2006.01.07:
http://www.winehq.org/pipermail/wine-patches/2006-January/023276.html
Changelog:
- winspool/tests: filter more results

2006.01.08:
http://www.winehq.org/pipermail/wine-patches/2006-January/023284.html
Changelog:
- kernel/tests: report only 99 failures on WinNT 3.51

2006.01.13:
http://www.winehq.org/pipermail/wine-patches/2006-January/023420.html
Changelog:
- Add Function "validate_envW" to validate the user-supplied
  Printing Environment (respect "Windows Version" - Setting)
- Change GetPrinterDriverDirectoryW on top of "validate_envW"
  to Report the same Path as NT does
- 2 Tests are now working in Wine
Synced to current git-version with suggestions from Alexandre:
Do not compare every allowed Value, use a loop
Do not check for "Windows 4.0"-Only on Win9x.

2006.01.13:
http://www.winehq.org/pipermail/wine-patches/2006-January/023430.html
Changelog:
- winspool: added a comment how to add printers from /etc/printcap to
            wine (registry section: "PPD Files")

2006.01.14:
http://www.winehq.org/pipermail/wine-patches/2006-January/023436.html

updated after comments from Huw
Changelog:
- winspool: updated some traces for bug 4268
            (when loading the System-Printers)

--
By By ...
      ... Detlef