winspool/tests: dump filename and version of the tested file
wine.dev at web.de
Wed Jan 18 05:49:25 CST 2006
Am Dienstag, den 17.01.2006, 14:18 -0600 schrieb James Hawkins:
> We generally have a policy of silence for the test suite unless a
> failure occurrs.
Then we need to update many Tests, which do not respect this.
> Why do you need to output the version tested?
I have a partial implemented complex test for winspool here:
1. EnumPrinterDrivers and search for a usable driver
2. Add this driver with a new name
3. Add a local Port to a File
4. Add a printer with 2 and 3
5. Add a job: StartDoc / StartPage
6. "Hello World"
7. EndPage / EndDoc
8. Inspect the output-File
9. Delete the Printer
10. Delete the Port
11. Delete the Driver
This Patch was a first step for 1.
(to create a Driver-Whitelist; I'm using 2 fixed Drivers atm.)
By By ...
More information about the wine-devel