Benchmarks for 0.9.5

Tom Wickline twickline at
Thu Jan 19 07:22:37 CST 2006

On 1/17/06, Dimi Paun <dimi at> wrote:
> That would be great, but please don't create another page.
> Just add one more column at the end (that would hold just
> the percentage difference of the old test), and put N/A for
> tests that were not run/available in 20050419.

Dimi, Chris

Thanks for the feed back guy's, I've made a couple small changes since
my last message. Does the current page look better now? If i put the
percentage change in another column do you think it will confuse
people who don't know what the percentages are based against?

I never knew so many people were interested in this, I guess I should
be more serious
about the benchmarks in the future... As being a wise crack at times
might give a bad impression when it's not intended..

3DMark06 will install and start up, all we need is Pixel Shader 2.0
for 3Dmark05 & 06 and some of the test should start to run.

> --
> Dimi Paun <dimi at>
> Lattica, Inc.

Pain needs not cry for me.......