Please read: Wine(HQ) needs a reorganization (AppDB, Bugzilla, etc.)

Chris Morgan chmorgan at gmail.com
Thu Jan 19 13:24:18 CST 2006

> The one step that I think would help the problem you're trying to address is
> something I've suggested before:  add a permissive "robots.txt" to
> appdb.winehq.org,  and make the one on "bugs.winehq.org" more open.  That would
> probably lead to fewer duplicate bug-reports as people find similar postings
> using Google or Yahoo.

I noticed your first patch.  I had a lot of trouble due to the caching
change patch you submitted previously and since I didn't have time to
verify the robots.txt change carefully I've just put it aside for now.
 If Tony or someone would like to check it I'd be happy to put it into
the repo, I just don't want breakage like last time.

Chris