Mac OS X/Intel port

Chris Campbell campbell at cs.iastate.edu
Sun Jan 22 01:12:09 CST 2006

Hi,
   I just recently downloaded the CVS of WINE and tried to build it
on an Apple Intel machine.  I ran into some problems during the build
and fixed them.  I then got to the server and the build quit on
context_i386.c.  There is nothing in that file that handles darwin/
Mac OS X.  It looks like the ptrace functionality (GETREGS, etc) that
is used on Linux and FreeBSD is not present in the xnu kernel...
   I would like to get WINE working on x86 OS X.  Can anyone tell me
who is working on this?  I would like to help with this effort.

Chris