wine and jack => segfault? / wine and OSS not working

Chris Morgan chmorgan at gmail.com
Mon Jan 23 09:21:42 CST 2006

There is something funny that wine is doing that causes jack to have
issues under wine.  I haven't been able to debug any of the recent
issues since a year ago but maybe someone with more knowledge of
threading can try winejack out and see if they can at least figure out
what area the issue may be in.

Chris