setupapi: unimplemented function setupapi.dll.SetupPromptReboot

James Hawkins truiken at
Fri Jan 27 14:49:46 CST 2006

On 1/27/06, Saulius Krasuckas <saulius2 at> wrote:
> I stuck upon this function right now.  And I see ReactOS folks already
> have some implementation [*], but for some reason it is disabled.
> Is anyone working on this for Wine?
> Any ideas about the ReactOS code?

Start off by reading through the msdn documentation of the function:

Read through it thoroughly and make note of all the details of the
function.  Then write as many test cases as you can for the function.
Test the details you found on msdn and any other cases you can think
of.  This should give you a better idea of how to implement the
function because you'll understand what needs to happen for each
particular case.

James Hawkins