setupapi: unimplemented function setupapi.dll.SetupPromptReboot

Saulius Krasuckas saulius2 at
Sat Jan 28 06:24:30 CST 2006

* On Sat, 28 Jan 2006, James Hawkins wrote:
> * On 1/28/06, Saulius Krasuckas <saulius2 at> wrote:
> >
> > Then we can simply remove #if 0 and be fine.  No?
> No, you'd have to add the string resources for the shutdown message.
> You'd also have to add handling for the FileQueue parameter because it's
> missing in ReactOS.

Of course, but I was talking about the code, not the data. :)
As for FileQueue handling I prefer to leave this case as a stub for a

BTW, James, maybe are you were working on this function by yourself