The Dogfood Challenge: use Wine to run your web browser, etc.

Tom Spear (Dustin Booker, Dustin Navea) speeddymon at gmail.com
Sun Jan 29 03:03:20 CST 2006

I like the sound of these ideas very much.. Should we check the ability
to just run the apps, or the apps and any extensions or plugins they
might support?

I suppose the 2nd one would make more sense, cause thats why people use
firefox, to get more out of their browser, but it is a question in my
mind nonetheless.

Also, do we have any steady IE testers?  It would be nice to find out if
any version of IE is currently working (registry hacks welcome), and
what would be needed to get it to work if not?  The reason for this is
simple...  Maxthon.

Tom