sudo vs su in wineinstall

Chris Morgan cmorgan at
Sun Jan 29 23:09:55 CST 2006

I've always liked wineinstall, even made a handful of improvements to it.
Wineinstall was useful for setting up a default configuration but now that we
setup a default configuration automatically with wineprefixcreate it doesn't
seem necessary anymore.  Users that compile via source should be fine with
'./configure&&make' and 'make install' like they use to build and install
most other programs.