msi: Fix some copy/paste bugs in the implementation of condition operators.

Kuba Ober kuba at mareimbrium.org
Mon Jul 3 15:27:57 CDT 2006

> >PS: PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE ADD YOU COMMENTS BELOW THIS LINE NOT ABOVE. IT'S
> >IMPOSSIBLE TO READ.
>
> By default microsoft outlook, hotmail, all add their replies above the

Just because billions of flies eat sh*t every day, so should we all do too?

But seriously, does top posting make sense to you?! If you're replying to
something, you either thread it into the discussion, editing and amending the
cited context as appropriate, or you simply make everyone's life miserable.

Try reading one of your posts, from later into the discussion where there's a
lot of context. Do it in a few months -- you'll see what I mean. You'll have
to read them backwards *yourself*, just in order to understand what it was
all about.

Cheers, Kuba