[AppDB] Fix Bug links

Tony Lambregts tony.lambregts at gmail.com
Sat Jul 8 15:27:30 CDT 2006

This patch is meant to start a discussion more than anything else. We currently
have no way of sorting test results in a reasonable order. If we sort by
testedRating the order is not what we want. IE: Bronze, Garbage, Gold, Platinum
  and Silver.

It might be better in the long run to replace testedRating in testResults with
ratingId. That however is a fairly big project.

(You need to run the table/testRating.sql script in mysql to test this patch out.)

Change Log: Sort test results by rating in distributions

Files Changed: include/distributions.php

New File: tables/testRating.sql