add userenv.h

Vijay Kiran Kamuju infyquest at gmail.com
Sat Jul 15 11:16:57 CDT 2006

Well why are you 'tainting' me that I have copied from windows PSDK
all my previous patches.
Ok from now i will do using the mingw sources or something like that
for my reference.
We are doing WINDOWS api, right?
What should we use PSDK or mingw as the reference.
Here 'copied' in the sense using the PSDK as reference.
I admit that I copied one or two from the PSDK header.
I ask how of us dont copy atleast copy a bit or two from the PSDK headers.
And I think headers do not come under any law.
And I reiterate that I am not using any stolen code nor I have lifted
the code from PDSK header(only in minor quantities).
I know you all doing a good job.
I am writing some tests for userenv.dll.
For which I need CSIDL_PROFILE implementation.
Whenever I send a patch, it always gets rejected.
Thats why I didnt want to code from the past two months.
Since I sent my wininet patches and got rejected.

Well if you still think I am not ready for opensource or wine community.
I will stop coding for them and do something else.

Thanks,
Vijay