Winlib - Active Scripting

Luc-Eric Rousseau lucer at softimage.com
Wed Jul 19 14:56:11 CDT 2006

Right, there might be legal issues for distribution, but I was thinking in term of getting a port up-and-running quick internally to validate what parts to replace moving forward.

I'm particulary interested in Wine for OS X, a plateform MainWin hasn't announced support for.  We have a test version of our application up-and-running on linux in 64-bit, however, which if I'm not mistaken isn't possible with Wine at this stage.   We do like the idea of customizing the app for each plateform, this is why I am interested in WineLib and having access to the source.