Free Trial of Auto Assault available for download.

Hans Kristian Rosbach hk at isphuset.no
Wed Jul 19 19:04:25 CDT 2006

https://secure.plaync.com/cgi-bin/free_trial.pl?partner=10
Remember to enter your email address at the bottom of the page
to actually receive a free trial key.
Then start the trial ~1GB (or full version ~3GB) download.

While downloading you create an account at plaync.
Press the add game link in account management, enter the
serial key you should have in your email by now.

When the game is added, you might still have to "activate"
the game from the account management screen.

Once these steps are done you should be able to attempt an
install and play this very new and fun game.

I have not tested to run this under wine, but thought some
others might want to. The game was released this easter and
resembles the good old Carmageddon games, only MMORPG.
No credit-card necessary for this trial luckily.

I hope this will drive wine development forward, good luck!

PS: You might not want to create the plaync account before
you have seen that you can make the game install, or else
you might be wasting a good 14 day trial.

In any case, you can install, start the game and get into
the first menu without having an account. And even that
might be a challenge for wine .

-HK