Drive mapping of Z:

Dan Kegel dank at
Sun Jul 23 10:04:45 CDT 2006

On 7/23/06, schollsky at <schollsky at> wrote:
> It would help a lot if WINE would do a more secure installation by default, but this is only my 2p.
> (Maybe it's possible just to leave out the Z: mapping?)

My 2 cents:
It's an ease-of-use thing.  Yes, we should leave out the Z:
mapping, but then you have to get the mappings for
cd-rom's and the like Just Right.

If somebody gets passionate about this, and is willing to
add lots of polish, it could be fixed.  But it's hard, and not a core
issue blocking further development, so it's kind of low priority.
- Dan