Drive mapping of Z:

Vitaliy Margolen wine-devel at kievinfo.com
Mon Jul 24 22:35:44 CDT 2006

Monday, July 24, 2006, 10:00:44 AM, Molle Bestefich wrote:
> Christoph Frick wrote:
>> you complain about security in wine and run it as root? even if i have
>> the strongest doubts, that there is need for running wine as root
> Hehe.

> It won't work as non-root, and I could waste days finding out
> whatever's wrong with my X configuration (which is the default as it
> comes with Gentoo, btw).
That just shows how much you know your system. Wait, do you even know that you
running Linux and not winbloze?

> I have a *lot* of much more productive ways that I can spend that time ;-).
Of course bitch on wine-devel about your ignorance and inability to learn. Then
write more off-topic stuff. Then bitch some more using words that 10 year olds
will feel really proud to say in the public (when no one knows who they are).

> Granted, wine is as fucked as everything else when running as 'root',
> so it would seem like the wrong place to fix things.
Then why are you running everything as root? Or right I forgot. It's not root,
it's Administrator...

I think the only cure for you that you will understand is 'rm -rf /' (man rm for
what it's doing). Then unplug that thing that you just worked with, and throw it
out the window.

Since you don't have basic understanding of what the hell that thing is anyway.
Why bother?

Or better then that go and buy xbox. It can play games too.

Vitaliy.