[AppDB] Resend: Change 'vendor' to 'developer'

Michael [Plouj] Ploujnikov ploujj at gmail.com
Sun Jul 30 19:33:59 CDT 2006

I think someone has to clarify what the purpose of this
vendor/company/developer piece of information for a given application
is. Do we just want something that is unambiguous and easy to fill in,
or do we want information that might help get better support under
WINE for a particular application. Maybe we want to show who owns the
copyrights to a given application, or under what   license the
application is released. Maybe we even need more than one information
field associated with an application...