Wine 1.0 Tasks

Wesley Parish wes.parish at paradise.net.nz
Thu Jun 1 07:34:23 CDT 2006

Oh, FWLIW, I have suggested to Jason Matusow, the current Microsoft Standards
maven, that the time has come (portentious voice ;) to submit the MS Win32
API to the standardization process, since Wine is now in Beta, there are more
than one OS supporting the Win32 API as the standard API, and besides,
Microsoft has muddied the waters considerably with its confused defintion of
Vista vis-a-vis the DotNET project.

Inspired heckling, even if I do say so myself! ;)  FWLIW!  ;)

Wesley Parish