How are we doing?

Mike Hearn mike at plan99.net
Thu Jun 1 07:56:43 CDT 2006

On 6/1/06, Alexandre Julliard <julliard at winehq.org> wrote:
> > It's possible to see on wiki the "trust points" positions  ? :)
> > And on each WWN, see the variations (seems the famous kde buzz) :)
>
> The commit logs contain the time of the change and the time of the
> commit, so you could use that to build a top-10 of the developers with
> the best patch-to-commit times ;-)

Heh :) Bear in mind that it depends a lot on the patch and what kind
of work you're doing. Getting some clearly correct typo fixes in for
an obscure DLL is going to be a lot easier even for 'untrusted'
developers than, say, implementing SetThreadPriority which touches the
core of Wine in a sensitive area and is somewhat controversial.

There's no special privilege for CW employees or SoC students, though
we appreciate it may look that way at first glance. I'm a CW employee
on and off (more off than on lately due to university) and I get
patches rejected all the time <chuckle> :)

thanks -mike