How are we doing?

Kai Blin blin at gmx.net
Thu Jun 1 14:12:57 CDT 2006

* Detlef Riekenberg <wine.dev at web.de> [01/06/06, 01:15:28]:

> Big Patches went into the tree:
>
> Juan Lang: crypt32: Implement CryptBinaryToStringA and
> CryptStringToBinaryA.
>
> When I saw the big Patch, i wanted to ask to split this in seperate
> Patches:
>  1x Header-Changes
>  2x Testcase (2 tested Functions -> 2 Patches)
>  2x Implementation ( 2 Functions)
> However, the Big patch was already in the Tree:
> http://www.winehq.org/pipermail/wine-cvs/2006-May/023291.html
>
> My only Idea is: "special Patch": SoC

The only connection with SoC this patch has is that it's using the
base64 encoder/decoder I wrote for Summer of Code 2005.

Besides, it took me unitl about november to finally get my SoC patches
with major functionality in, so SoC students certainly don't have any
bonus.

Cheers,
Kai

--
Kai Blin, (blin at gmx dot net)
Quit worrying about your health.  It'll go away.