RFC - wine-macos mailing list

Brian Vincent brian.vincent at gmail.com
Thu Jun 1 17:45:15 CDT 2006

On 6/1/06, Jeremy White <jwhite at codeweavers.com> wrote:
> Specifically, should we create a 'wine-macos' mailing list?

I think the biggest concern here is that we've fragmented things
before and we know we suck at maintaining multiple lists/forums for
the same thing.  Examples - wine-users & c.e.m.wine newsgroup (now
fixed), third-party web forums & wine-users, wine-license stagnated
for years before we removed it, etc.

HOWEVER...

I say create wine-macos but remove darwine-devel - keeping it would be
too confusing.  User-level stuff can go to wine-macos and devel stuff
can go to wine-devel.

</$.02>

-Brian