MSI Query tests

EA Durbin ead1234 at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 1 19:22:31 CDT 2006

I've found a simple solution to this, not a fix for the SQL bug, but a fix
for InstallFiles().

If you notice in where.txt, Im selecting * from media WHERE LastSequence >
1. The default sort order for the results is by the table key of DiskId,
which follows that of LastSequence.

Simply dropping the ORDER BY statement from the query in InstallFiles()
causes it to return the results in order by table key of DiskId, using the
WHERE statement where LastSequence > file->Sequence, so it never returns the
LastSequence of 0, thus fixing the InstallFiles() bug.