[Darwine] RFC - wine-macos mailing list

Jim White jim at pagesmiths.com
Fri Jun 2 07:52:40 CDT 2006

Joshua Root wrote:

> C.W. Betts wrote:
>
>>If you could have it so that wine-macos is instantly sent to
>>darwine-devel, and vice-versa.
>
> That seems rather redundant. Might as well just migrate all the
> darwine-devel subscribers over to wine-macos and discontinue the former,
> rather than have two lists with the same content.

I'll repeat myself, because the message still is getting missed.

The goal of the Darwine Project is to run Wine on *PowerPC* Mac OS X.

We know that is definitely *not* the goal of WineHQ because Wine Is Not
an Emulator.

The point of this wine-macos @ WineHQ discussion is because Alexandre &
Jeremy want Wine development work for *Intel* Mac OS X to be focused at
wine-devel, and I want darwine-devel to focus on Wine + QEMU development
work for *PowerPC* Mac OS X.

Jim White