My 1.0 wish list

EA Durbin ead1234 at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 3 01:12:00 CDT 2006

I guess it's not installing after all, the installer menu says install
completed, but the log code says differently.

fixme:msi:ACTION_HandleStandardAction unhandled standard action
L"RemoveFolders"err:cabinet:FDICopy PFDI_OPEN returned zero for c:\Program
Files\Common Files\Java\Update\Base
Images\jdk1.5.0.b64\patch-jdk1.5.0_07.b03\\jo150000.cab.
err:msi:extract_cabinet_file FDICopy failed
err:msi:ACTION_InstallFiles Unable to ready media

That message looks eerily  familiar,

seems the same bug that plagues the America's Army installer also plagues
that of J2SE. Caused by the query in ready_media_for_file in files.c
returning the wrong results from the query "SELECT * FROM Media WHERE
LastSequence >= file-Sequence ORDER BY LastSequence".

Fix this bug and we'll kill 2 birds with one stone.