How are we doing?

Mike Hearn mike at plan99.net
Sat Jun 3 12:54:14 CDT 2006

On Sat, 03 Jun 2006 12:03:21 +1000, Jeff Latimer wrote:
> We seem to have a policy of not accepting comments in exisiting code.

We do? I seem to recall having comment patches accepted before. Albiet a
long time ago.

> If I add comments to existing code that clear up a mystery I have found
> they are nicely deleted.  A pity as the comments would help me next time
> I am in the area if no one else.

Hmm, well that should be changed if so! I can agree that some parts of
Wine are painfully obscure. I've learned most of what I know about how
Wine works by asking questions here and on IRC. Hopefully the developer
guide expansion I worked on a while ago covers a lot of the more exotic
topics.

thanks -mike