FW: RE: My 1.0 wish list

Mike McCormack mike at codeweavers.com
Sat Jun 3 20:46:23 CDT 2006

EA Durbin wrote:

> proven this with code and resulting logs. This problem affects a
> multitude of applications in wine. If your not willing to work on it
> then either someone else can, or it can remain broken.

I told you from the start that I don't have time to work on this now.
I've told you already if make it easier for me by condensing your
results into a test case and adding it to the Wine test suite I will
look into it.

I have other real work to do, and fixing this bug would probably take a
day of my time, so if it stays broken, that's fine with me, and if
somebody else fixes it, that's fantastic!

Mike