Added initial version of Wine OleView

Dan Kegel dank at
Sun Jun 4 23:20:08 CDT 2006

On 6/4/06, James Hawkins <truiken at> wrote:
> > Say, does it *do* anything useful yet?
> I advised Piotr to send in small-sized patches that implement a
> feature at a time.  For example, the first patch would just add enough
> functionality to create a window, and possibly the menu bar.  The next
> couple of patches would start implementing the functionality.

I see.
It would help if he said in the preamble to the patch what
functionality the patch adds.  In this case it would have been
"just adds skeleton, can't even create a window".
IMHO that's not really enough functionality to be worth submitting
by itsellf, but if part of a series,  e.g. "OleView (patch 1 of 5)",
it would be fine.
- Dan

Wine for Windows ISVs: