msi patch submission - cond.y

EA Durbin ead1234 at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 5 08:33:09 CDT 2006

Is IGE not is greater than or equal to, and shouldn't the sign for that be
 >= rather than <=, or does IGE mean something else, perfect example of were
comments should be, after all the function should be written perfectly so it
can be interpreted without any comments in the code.

After all Hans fixed the ILE in compare-int() so he must have assumed the
same thing I did from that block of code. Or does ILE and IGE mean something
totally different than is Greater than or equal to, or is less than or equal
to? We don't know we didn't write the code and we're trying to view it from
an outside perspective to determine how it works.