msi: Fix some copy/paste bugs in the implementation of condition operators.

Vitaliy Margolen wine-devel at kievinfo.com
Mon Jun 5 11:14:50 CDT 2006

Why would you add all your findings and "test cases" into the Wine's test suite?
Until then you should stop flaming list. With all the energy you spent writing
these e-mails BACKWARDS as I might add.

And you outright IGNORED my suggestions on the IRC chat room.

So until you show us some code that verifies what you are talking about, please
stay away from the e-mail clinet.

Vitaliy.