acad 2004 license file bug

Jonathan Ernst Jonathan at ErnstFamily.ch
Tue Jun 6 08:46:42 CDT 2006

Le mardi 06 juin 2006 à 13:03 +0100, Mike Hearn a écrit :
> On Tue, 06 Jun 2006 12:36:07 +0100, Mike Hearn wrote:
> > Right now we don't set the registry key saying we have IE installed, even
> > though many of the DLLs the app probably needs are there and functioning
> > correctly. I think the plan is to add this reg key after the last of
> > Jaceks IE work is merged but only the big J himself could comment on that.
>
> Specifically I can't figure out if we're supposed to install a
> Windows gecko based product or if it can use my native Linux Firefox ...

As I said in wine-user, you don't need mozilla, but the Mozilla ActiveX
control :
http://source.winehq.org/mozactivex

I don't know why shdocvw doesn't prompt the user to install it in this
case though. At least it used to prompt the user and download the
Mozilla ActiveX control when needed by other apps before.

Best regards.
Jonathan Ernst