wined3d: Another GLSL shader status update

Jason Green jave27 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 6 12:06:05 CDT 2006

On 6/6/06, Mike Hearn <mike at plan99.net> wrote:
> On Sun, 04 Jun 2006 12:04:21 -0400, Jason Green wrote:
> Re: the recent discussion on code commenting and documentation, it'd be
> nice if the patch explained this somewhere. It'd be even nicer still if at
> some point one of you guys could take a break from the codeface and write
> a chapter for the Wine Developer Guide on shaders and how all this works

Yep, that is all planned before I submit any of the new real work to
wine-patches.  I'm still trying to figure out exactly where some of
this stuff needs to go and what pitfalls we'll be up against.  Should
make it easier for Alexandre so he doesn't have to apply 800 patches /
month of us moving stuff around after the fact.  :-)

I'll add a section to the DirectX-Shaders wiki page with an
explanation soon, as well as make the comments in the source code more
verbose (and/or link to the wiki where applicable).