msi: Fix some copy/paste bugs in the implementationof condition operators.

Mike Hearn mike at plan99.net
Tue Jun 6 13:27:11 CDT 2006

On 6/6/06, EA Durbin <ead1234 at hotmail.com> wrote:
> I've decided to concentrate my efforts in another area, so I won't be
> looking at msi any longer. I admit I 'm no C expert, I'm a web developer by
> trade. Though I started to look at the C code to get away from php/perl/ruby
> and get aquainted with the language in my leisure time, I need no assitance
> with web development. As I would still like to contribute to the wine
> project I will be focusing my efforts on Appdb and Bugzilla.

Well, that's great too but I don't want to see you give up! :) I know
this particular adventure hasn't gone quite right but there's plenty
of areas you can contribute. When I started I was no C expert either
but it's a simple language and can be quickly learned.  Often this
happens, you debug something to find that it's in an area not many
people can work on.

If you want my advice, it'd be to just try your hand at debugging
random apps. Find one that doesn't work, poke it a bit to find out why
not, if you aren't getting anywhere throw it away and move onto the
next. This lets you see a lot of the code quickly, and you'll probably
find that some bugs are much easier to fix than the one you found.

thanks -mike