Linux noob

Molle Bestefich molle.bestefich at gmail.com
Thu Jun 8 10:58:53 CDT 2006

Kuba Ober wrote:
> Molle Bestefich wrote:
> > >
> > > It is accessible all right. You just don't know how to get there.
> >
> > Please insert relevant context when quoting.  You're obviously
> > misrepresenting what I said, turning it into something completely
> > else, and then answering it.
>
> I don't know what did I misquote. That's the only thing relevant to my reply
> that you said in that mail, and the previous paragraph from Mike didn't add
> much as far as I can tell.

Here:
+  I'm annoyed that .wine is inaccessible through KDE and Gnome apps.
+
+  Not through the file manager, but often in various applications.

I never said that any arbitrary KDE or Gnome app would fail, which is
what is implied by only quoting / replying to the first line.

> > That serves no purpose (other than annoying me).
>
> Sorry to have been annoying :(

Well, sorry back at ya, thought you were doing it on purpose.
Don't be sorry, probably my fault for inserting too many linefeeds or
something, anyway.
Never mind :-).