Will pay $$ for fix of Magic: The Gathering Online bug

EA Durbin ead1234 at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 15 17:45:17 CDT 2006

>On 6/14/06, Mike McCormack <mike at codeweavers.com> wrote:
>>hehe.  If you're compiling Wine yourself, do I get $200 for telling you
>>to install the latest version of Fontforge, and make sure recent
>>freetype libraries are on your system?

Which distro are you using, and is it 64 bit or 32 bit?

I ran in to a similar problem on my 64 bit gentoo box. If you have 64 bit
linux make sure you copy freetype over to a directory containing your 32
compatibility libraries.

cp /usr/lib/libfreetype.* /emul/linux/x86/usr/lib/

./configure --x-libraries=/emul/linux/x86/usr/lib ; make clean ; make depend
; make