gdiplus.dll

Steven Edwards winehacker at gmail.com
Fri Jun 16 02:56:04 CDT 2006

Hi,

On 6/15/06, Vijay Kiran Kamuju <infyquest at gmail.com> wrote:
> I think we rather use mono project's libgdiplus(gdiplus.dll
> implementation) than a stub implementation.
> This will help in later implementing the .Net Compatibility Layer to Wine.

What do you mean? I looked at this before and even if we are to use
libgdiplus we need some way to wrap it in a way the Windows app
expects. I tried to make a stub wrapper that dlopened libgdiplus and
forwarded the calls but I kept running in to some sort of problem. In
any case I don't see whats wrong with accepting this stub dll. It will
force us to implement it rather than depending on the Microsoft
version of the dll.

--
Steven Edwards