[WiKI] Common site menu 4/4

Jeremy Newman jnewman at codeweavers.com
Fri Jun 16 10:47:25 CDT 2006

I'd commit it, but I'd rather hear from Dimi first.

Dimi, FYI in about a month or so we are going to upgrade the WineHQ
server. The old server is running out of disk space fast. Part of the
reason I didn't want to host a Wiki before. With plenty of HDD that
issue is gone. We are also moving the server to a new ISP with very good
bandwidth.

When I finish building it, I'd like to take over hosting the Wiki on the
WineHQ box. Sound cool?