acad 2004 license file bug

Vitaliy Margolen wine-devel at kievinfo.com
Sun Jun 18 07:00:01 CDT 2006

Sunday, June 18, 2006, 5:36:42 AM, Jaap Stolk wrote:
> Now, my question is: how can i set the version of the buildin SHDOCVW.DLL ?
> And would MSI actually return the version of the buildin dll ?
You need to use latest Wine version that creates "fake dlls" in the system32
dir. And to set the version, you just edit .rc file and recompile that dll. Of
course you'll need to re-create ~/.wine dir to have new version of fake dll.

It seems that our version is 5.50.0.0. We might want to change that since we
already have IE version in the registry .

Vitaliy