Usage of checkGLcall in wined3d

Stefan Dösinger stefan at codeweavers.com
Mon Jun 19 15:38:40 CDT 2006

Am Montag 19 Juni 2006 21:25 schrieb Paul Vriens:
> Hi,
>
> while going through some wined3d code I've seen that a 'normal' sequence
> is:
>
> <some call>;
> checkGLcall("<some call>");
>
> there are however several cases where the call isn't followed by a
> checkGLcall:

> <snip>

> Should this one be defined as a janitorial task?
Yes, the the examples you listed are wrong, most likely due to bad copy +
paste. It should be corrected.

There are some cases when a gl call is not followed by a checkGLcall, for
example in the code I just sent with my vbo patch. This is the case when
wined3d can handle the error somehow and fall back to an alternate code path.

Stefan