appdb redesign

Chris Morgan cmorgan at alum.wpi.edu
Wed Jun 21 13:45:20 CDT 2006

If you ignore the color changes there are still quite a few useful things we
can improve.  I think the coloring in the top-X list is neat.  Putting icons
next to the application would be really cool too.  Both of those wouldn't
require that we change the color theme from what we have but would improve
the look of the page.

Chris