Move all common Dll[un]RegisterServer stuff to advapi

Vijay Kiran Kamuju infyquest at gmail.com
Thu Jun 22 17:14:23 CDT 2006

Ok, no problem.
we can add delay import for advapi32. (guessing)
As most of the implemented functions use the same code, for
implementing those functions.
So I thought moving them to a common location would be a good idea.
Do you know where should i move the common implementation to?

Thanks,
Vijay

PS:
I am now going home, will discuss on IRC