[AppDb] stuff thats broken

Tony Lambregts tony.lambregts at gmail.com
Fri Jun 23 20:12:15 CDT 2006

So I was testing Chris's "query_parameters" patch and I found the
following things broken with current CVS. This note is mostly to archive
the issues I found than anything else. Most of these are minor problems
but they should be fixed. If you want to have a go at fixing any of the
issues feel free to do so.

1.) When I go to enter a new distribution in the testing data (new
application, new version or new testing data) I get the following error

We found the following errors:

    * Please enter a distribution.

Please correct them.

This is probably due to the makesafe() patch.

I have no idea how long these next 3 have not worked.

2.) I also cannot add a new category under the  "Main" category This is
minor but we should fix it

3.) Editing a category is broken  all fields are blank

4.) deleting a category is broken.  I get this error at least

*Database Error!*
Query: DELETE FROM appCategory WHERE catId = LIMIT 1
You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds
to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'LIMIT 1'
at line 3

5.)  If you add a hyperlink in a note it is broken with makesafe()
turned on.

6.)  Voting is broken  (I don't care really)  the whole  thing is  kind
meaningless right now anyway. but that is another subject.

--

Tony Lambregts