How do I get the unix filename for a wine handle?

Christoph Probst chris-usenet at netzpunkt.org
Sun Jun 25 08:54:35 CDT 2006

Hi.

Eric Pouech wrote:

> just for sake of completeness: how about enhancing ClamAV so that it
> takes a fd (instead of a filename) as its input ?

It looks like as if fd are already supported somehow. Need to have a closer
look at that ...

But I found an even better alternative: ClamAV supports a STREAM command which
allows a client to send a string to the scanner. This allows to scan a string
even before it is written to disk.

Thanks for your answer!

Chris

--
Kontakt-Details: http://www.christoph-probst.com/kontakt/
PGP-FP: B171 7EA4 988C DD90 1601  D21C 5279 2FAF 9978 AF86